New XTR Signature Rings were designed for the tactical shooter. They deliver plenty of holding power, with less weight.
- Unique, self-centering, dual steel clamps with full cross-through connection assure proper center on any width Picatinny rail, while adding extra strength
- Revolutionary Pos-Align® Inserts technology, in a tactical ring configuration
- Pos-Align Inserts guarantee perfect centering and maximum scope-to-ring contact for tremendous gripping power without damaging the scope finish
- Lets you virtually sight in your gun without moving the scope adjustments
- Corrects misalignment caused by off-center receiver holes
- Corrects for bases or rings being slightly off-center
- No need for expensive tapered bases or shimming for thousand-yard shooting
- Rugged, robust aluminum tactical rings save weight and mount on any Picatinny and most Weaver style rails
Each ring set includes two sets of concentric inserts and one set each of the following offset inserts: +/-5 MOA, +/-10 MOA, +/-20 MOA
These rings solve all the problems that were associated wtih the first generation Signature Zee Rings and offer a much improved mounting solution over the Burris Xtreme rings by offering the inserts found on the Signature line. Basically the best of both rings combined into one.
But putting a 20 MOA+ in the back and a 20 MOA- in the front, you can obtain close to 40 MOA* of elevation 'cant' without the need for a sloped base. Combine these rings with a sloped base and you will be able to achieve up to 80 MOA of elevation cant, remove some slope if needed or do a combination of windage tuning and slope adjustment all within the rings themselves.
*The amount of adjustment obtained depends on how far apart the rings are. The closer the rings the more movement will be obtained. Actual rings may differ in appearance from the displayed image depending on the model.
ITEM HEIGHT SIZE 420210 1.00 in. 34 mm 420211 1.50 in. 34 mm 420221 1.00 in. 30 mm 420222 1.25 in. 30 mm 420223 1.50 in. 30 mm 420231 1.00 in. 1 in. 420232 1.25 in. 1 in. 420233 1.50 in. 1 in.
Height is measured from the top of the scope base to the center of the ring.