March 3-24x52mm FFP FMA-2 ReticleSKU: MAR1050Model: D24V52FMA FMA-2Nothing compares as far as zoom range, repeat-ability and optical clarity without spending nearly double the price.
Price includes shipping on all new March Optics!
All March scopes are drop shipped directly from our dealer account at March Optics in Bellingham Washington - the US Importer / Distributor. Our website does not give real time inventory. You can verify stock status by calling or emailing us, or by looking at the individual item page at www.marchoptics.com. If it says In Stock above the Add to Cart button then there are some available.
Once your order has been placed the procedure is as follows:
- If the scope is in stock it will be reserved for you at March Optics which can take up to one business day depending on when you placed your order.
- If the scope is out of stock you may place an order to hold one out of the next shipment with no obligation to buy it. We will notify you when the next shipment is due.
- Do not send payment until instructed to do so whether it was in stock or not.
- The only payment options are US Postal Service Money Orders and Wire Transfers. There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- For in stock items, we will send you an email once we receive the confirmation from March Optics that your scope has been reserved so you can send payment.
- For out of stock items, one will be backordered for you at March Optics. You will be notified about 2 weeks before payment needs to be sent. You may cancel a backorder at any time before payment has been received by us.
- For in stock items, the scope will be held for 7 days max unless you contact us for an extension.
- Once your payment has arrived on our end the scope will immediately be released for shipping, usually within 1 business day, often the same day.
- The price includes UPS Ground shipping with a signature at delivery for all new March Optics. There are other shipping options available, just ask.
- Once shipped, the tracking will be sent to you as soon as we receive it from March Optics
Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
We do not accept returns on this item. It is covered by the March Optics USA, Inc. warranty. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. Contact us for more information. All approved canceled / refused shipments on all March orders once shipped are subject to a $60 shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee.Just what is First Focal Plane? In simple terms, the reticle size changes as you turn the magnification up or down, keeping it a constant in relation to the size of the target. The reticle is not really changing, but more so remaining a constant with the target. When you increase magnification, the target appears larger and so do the lines of your reticle. This is an excellent scope for hunting, police / millitary and competition where higher magnification along with a wide angle view plus a first focal plane reticle are needed.
March scopes are built in Japan using all Japanese components. The owners and engineers at the March production facility have over 50 years of combined experience in the Japanese high end optical industry.
March scopes are built by hand, assembled and individually tested by the owners of March production facility prior to being shipped to us. Every March scope contains high-end, low dispersion ED lenses that are ground to perfection by the top lens grinding factory in Japan. This makes March scopes light years better in quality than 99% of the scopes on the market today!
Every March scope is capable of focusing down from 10 yards to infinity and with the large choice in power ranges (from 1x to 80x) there will be no target that can escape a precise aim! Numerous World Championships and National Championships have been won in short range as well as long range with March Scopes. Further, dozens of World and National records have been set with March Scopes. Two of the four shooters on the 4-Man Team that set and hold the current 800, 900, 1000 yard National record in the USA used March Scopes.
This scope features a First Focal Plane reticle; this means the reticle scale value does not change over the entire zoom range. When you zoom in, the reticle will zoom in along with the rest of the view. All First Focal Plane scopes also come equipped with tactical turrets.
Nothing beats a March - The Premium Custom Rifle Scope made for discerning users and those that want to win!
- Magnification: 3x-24x42
- Body Tube Diameter: 30mm
- Exit Pupil: 2.17
- Field of View (low/high): 6.67 / 0.83 arc degree; 35.0 / 4.3ft at 100yd; 11.66 / 1.45m at 100m
- Eye Relief (low/high): 85-100 / 89-96
- 1 Click Adjustment: 1/4MOA
- Elevation Level: 120MOA
- Windage Level: 98MOA
- Focus: Side
- Distance (yd): 10-infinity
- Focal Plane: FFP
- Reticle: FMA-2
- Illuminated: No
- Adjustment Cap: No
- Adjustment Dial: Tactical
- Adjustment 0-Set Device: Yes
- MD Disk: No
- Sun Shade: Yes
- Scope Length: 336mm
- Scope Weight: 23.46 oz.
- Additional Information
Objective Diameter 52mm Tube Diameter 30mm Highest Magnification 3-24 Lowest Magnification No Reticle Illumination No Finish Black Manufacturer March Model MAR1050 - D24V52FMA - FMA-2 UPC Number No