The new Genesis Extreme Long Range Optic - 6 - 60 x56mm with 400 MOA of total elevation travel!
The following extra items are included with the scope:
- Picatinny accessory rail forward of the elevation turret.
- Secondary six-position illumination module which allows you to set the intensity with a dial, and then simply toggle it on and off.
- Removable cushioned eye-cup, sun shade, modifier disc, and speed lever for the zoom ring.
- Additional riser block for the Picatinny clamps and flip caps.
- Wooden presentation box.
· The elevation range has been shifted to provide 350 MOA up and 50 MOA down to further extend the working range of the scope.
· The High Master lens system has been modified with an anti-drift formula designed to alter the refractive index of the lenses as temperatures fluctuate to offset the changes that occur as the aluminum main body tube changes in temperature.
More information from the March Optics website:
GENESIS Extreme Long Range
The March Genesis scope is no ordinary rifle scope. Traditional rifle scopes are designed and constructed with an internal assembly which moves the image of the reticle and field of view as the turrets are adjusted. For long range shooting, the FOV is shifted far enough off the centerline of the lenses that optical resolution is compromised. Unfortunately, it is at such long ranges where the shooter needs optimal clarity. Long range shooters often use MOA bases below their scopes, not just to provide more elevation adjustment but to keep the reticle closer to the optical centerline of the lenses when sighted in at longer ranges. In the Genesis scope, the reticle remains internally fixed, so it is always on-center within the internal lens assembly of the scope, thus maximizing optical clarity at any elevation setting.
Imagine the Genesis scope as a fixed scope within a complex mounting system capable of adjusting the elevation of the scope 400 MOA. The Genesis turrets are external to the inner scope tube which pivots both horizontally and vertically on a complex gimbled system. The elevation and windage turrets act externally on the inner scope and return springs at each end of the mechanism insure that the “inner scope” is held firmly against the turrets.
To enhance the 400 MOA range of the elevation turret, the Genesis Picatinny mount has a built in 150 MOA incline, so instead of having 200 MOA up and 200 MOA down, the range shifts to 350 MOA up and 50 MOA down. This extends the extreme long-range capability of the scope while still allowing for close range targeting.
Also incorporated into the March Genesis is the already proven High Master lens system which utilizes super ED lenses with high refractive index glass which offers very high resolution and natural color right to the edge of the image.
All Genesis Scopes Feature:
First ever 10x FFP zoom ratio
56mm Objective lens
Focus Down to 20 Yards
Integral 4-bolt Picatinny Clamps
.940” Riser Block extends scope height to 2.61”
Eye Relief Low: 67-82mm (2.64”-3.23”)
Eye Relief High: 63-82.5mm (2.48”-3.25”)
Exit Pupil: Low 3.3mm (0.129 inch)
Exit Pupil: High 0.93mm (0.036inch)
4 Step Illumination Module installed
6-Level Illumination Module included
Spare Battery included
Field of View, Low: 21.8 ft. @100 yds.
Field of View, High: 2.18 ft. @100 yds.
Weight: 3.26 lbs. (1480 grams)
MAR1096 MOA Features:
FMA-MT Reticle w/illuminated center dot
Elevation 400 MOA, 350 MOA up, 50 down
1 Turn = 50 MOA Elevation
Windage 150 MOA
1 Turn = 50 MOA Windage
1/4 MOA Click Adjustment
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
All March scopes are drop shipped directly from our dealer account at March Optics in Bellingham Washington - the US Importer / Distributor. Our website does not give real time inventory. You can verify stock status by calling or emailing us, or by looking at the individual item page at www.marchoptics.com. If it says In Stock above the Add to Cart button then there are some available.Once your order has been placed the procedure is as follows:
- If the scope is in stock it will be reserved for you at March Optics which can take up to one business day depending on when you placed your order.
- If the scope is out of stock you may place an order to hold one out of the next shipment with no obligation to buy it. We will notify you when the next shipment is due.
- Do not send payment until instructed to do so whether it was in stock or not.
- The only payment options are US Postal Service Money Orders and Wire Transfers. There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- For in stock items, we will send you an email once we receive the confirmation from March Optics that your scope has been reserved so you can send payment.
- For out of stock items, one will be backordered for you at March Optics. You will be notified about 2 weeks before payment needs to be sent. You may cancel a backorder at any time before payment has been received by us.
- For in stock items, the scope will be held for 7 days max unless you contact us for an extension.
- Once your payment has arrived on our end the scope will immediately be released for shipping, usually within 1 business day, often the same day.
- The price includes UPS Ground shipping with a signature at delivery for all new March Optics. There are other shipping options available, just ask.
- Once shipped, the tracking will be sent to you as soon as we receive it from March Optics
We do not accept returns on this item. It is covered by the March Optics USA, Inc. warranty. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. Contact us for more information. All approved canceled / refused shipments on all March orders once shipped are subject to a $60 shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee.