How To Order A March Scope
Unless otherwise noted, all March scopes ordered from us will be custom built for you in Japan at the Deon Optical factory. The build process is started as soon as your order has been placed and your 50% deposit has been received. When the scope is ready to ship from Japan, the remaining balance needs to arrive at our location within 7 business days of our notification to you. Most orders will take 2 1/2 months to build your scope, plus the travel time from Japan which is approximately 1-2 weeks.
Once your order has been placed the procedure is as follows:
- You will be sent an email giving detailed payment instructions. You may choose either method regardless of what you chose at checkout. Just let us know if you change your mind.
- The only payment options are US Postal Service Money Orders and Wire Transfers. There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- Send 50% of the order total now to start the build process. You may send more than 50% if desired. It needs to arrive within 7 days to keep the order in place. If there is going to be a delay, please let us know.
- Once your initial 50% payment has arrived on our end the build process will start at the March Optical factory - Deon Optical Design Corp, in Japan.
- The price includes UPS Ground shipping with full insurance and a signature at delivery. There are other shipping options available for an additional fee, just ask.
- Once shipped to you, the tracking will be by email and posted on the order history.
Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
We do not accept returns on March Optics products. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. Contact us for more information. All canceled / refused shipments on all March orders once shipped to you, are subject to an $80 shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee. Orders cannot be canceled once the deposit has been received and the deposit is non refundable.
LongRangeSupply.com does not warrant March products either directly or implied. All warranty claims must be directed to Deon Optical Corp. The customer is responsible for paying shipping fees to send the item in for warranty service.
Below is the warranty statement from Deon Optical:
The warranty period is 5 (five) years from the date of original purchase. Only the original owner can use this warranty. During the warranty period we will repair your March scope free of charge subject to the terms and conditions of the warranty being met. You will need to include your warranty paper when you return the scope to Deon Optical Design Co. in Japan.
If more than 5 years have passed or if you are not the original owner, The Japanese craftsman at DEON will thoroughly inspect and repair your scope for a fee. You will be notified before any repairs that will incur a an additional charge beyond the inspection fee are performed.
If more than 5 years have passed or you are not the original owner and any repairs needed are determined by us to be from a manufacturing defect, DEON will repair your scope with no charge. If you have further questions please contact DEON.
Your shopping cart is empty!