►►► Please READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING a March Scope ◄◄◄
How To Order A March Scope
All March scopes are drop shipped directly from our dealer account at March Optics in Bellingham Washington - the US Importer / Distributor.Our website does not give real time inventory. You can verify real time stock status by looking at the individual scope model page on www.marchoptics.com or by calling or emailing us directly,
Once your order has been placed the procedure is as follows:
- If the scope is in stock it will be reserved for you at March Optics which can take up to one business day depending on when you placed your order.
- If the scope is out of stock you may place an order to hold one out of the next shipment with no obligation to buy it. We will notify you when the next shipment is due.
- Do not send payment until instructed to do so whether it was in stock or not when your order was placed.
- The only payment options are US Postal Service Money Orders and Wire Transfers. There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- For in stock items, we will send you an email once we receive the confirmation from March Optics that your scope has been reserved so you can send payment. This may take a day or two, particularly over weekends since March Optics is closed on Saturday and Sunday.
- For out of stock items, one will be backordered for you at March Optics. You will be notified about 2 weeks before payment needs to be sent. You may cancel a backorder at any time before payment has been received by us.
- For in stock items, the scope will be held for 7 days max unless you contact us for an extension. Generally extensions are not granted beyond 7 days from when the order was placed.
- For Special Order items, you will need to send a 50% non refundable deposit before the order will be placed.
- Once your payment has arrived on our end (excluding Special Orders) the scope will immediately be released for shipping, usually within 1 business day, often the same day. There may be a few days lag time between when the order is released for shipping and when it will be in the hands of UPS.
- The price includes UPS Ground shipping with a signature at delivery for all new March Optics. There are other UPS expedited and US Mail shipping options available, just ask. FedEx shipping is not available.
- Once shipped, the tracking will be sent to you as soon as we receive it from March Optics. This can take a few days depending on how busy they are with orders.
ATTENTION: For all March Optics orders - Please do not contact March Optics directly concerning any aspect of your order. This is necessary to avoid errors and confusion regarding your order, plus you are doing business with us, not March Optics. You may contact them to verify that we are an Authorized March Optics dealer, but all questions and concerns about an order placed on this website for a March Optics product must be sent directly to us. Thanks for your cooperation.
Specifications subject to change by the manufacturer without notice.
We do not accept returns on March Optics products. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. Contact us for more information. All canceled / refused shipments on all March orders once shipped, are subject to a $60 shipping fee and a 15% restocking fee.
LongRangeSupply.com does not warrant March products either directly or implied. All warranty claims must be directed to March Optics USA, Inc.
For additional warranty information or for warranty service use the contact information below.
March Optics USA, Inc.
Phone (360) 733-5351
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2336, Bellingham, WA 98227
Below is the March Warranty statement as published by March Optics USA Inc.
All March Scopes and illumination modules purchased from March Optics USA, Inc., or its agents are warranted for 5 years from the original date of purchase. All March accessories are warranted for 1 year.
To take advantage of this warranty the scope must be returned to our USA Service Center for evaluation and resolution. This warranty does not apply to damage or defects due directly or indirectly from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents, repairs or alterations.
10 Year Service Guarantee
After the initial 5 year period, March scope owners may send in their scopes to our USA Service Center for an additional 5 year period for basic servicing and evaluation. We will bring all the settings back to the original factory settings and provide a written report of the health of your scope. If any repairs are required, we will inform you the cost of same. Shipping costs both ways is the responsibility of the customer.
Your shopping cart is empty!