.►►► NOTICE: READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING a March Scope ◄◄◄.
Get a great deal for a limited time on March scopes during the unofficial sale titled the "We wish we could go to SHOT Show Special" pricing event with up to 20% off MSRP* on all March scopes and accessories - available from now until January 24th at Midnight Pacific Time.
* All March
products are now updated with the SHOT Show special pricing. Payment
must reach us within 7 days of placing your order to lock in
the sale price. (For reference, MSRP or the Retail
P is the price on the item that has a line drawn through it. The sale
price will be calculated from that price, up to 20% during the sale.)
(Updated January 21, 2020)
Status for Pending March Shipments from Japan
paid for by 6 PM Mountain Time on January 23rd should ship from Japan
about March 5th.
(Wire Transfers to get the March 5th shipment would need to be here no later than Friday Jan 21 since the banks are closed on the weekend)
- Orders paid for after January 23rd but before January 30 should ship between March 14th and March 24th.
- Any payment that doesn't arrive after Feb 1 will cause the order to be bumped to the non sale pricing.
By ordering a March product on this website, you are stating that you understand and agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
MARCH SCOPE WILL BE BUILT TO YOUR SPECS - (Unless otherwise
on the item page for in stock items.)
THE CURRENT BUILD TIME FOR MARCH SCOPES IS ABOUT 1 MONTH. The build process will not begin until the full payment has been received by us.
Your payment in full must arrive within 7 days of your original order date to keep your order in place. The build process for your new March scope order will be begin only when the full payment has been received by us. If payment does not reach us within the required 7 days, your order and scope build will be put on hold.
Note: Unfortunately, due to some individuals not following through on their final payments we no longer offer a half down / half when ready to shop option. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The only payment methods we accept are US Postal Service Money Orders or a Wire Transfer. No exceptions. We do not accept ANY OTHER forms of payment. Detailed payment instructions for both methods will follow in a separate email once your order has been placed.
Once your order has been placed on the website the procedure is as follows:
- You will be sent an email giving detailed payment instructions. You may choose either payment method listed or a combination of the two.
- There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. Your bank will likely charge you a fee. Credit Unions tend to have the lowest Wire Transfer Fees. You will probably need to go in to your bank to initiate a wire transfer unless you have the process already set up with them so you can do it over the phone or online. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- Send the full payment amount, arriving within 7 days to start the build process. If there is going to be a delay, please let us know.
- Payments are non-refundable. Once the initial payment has been received by us and the build order submitted, your order cannot be canceled or changed for any reason. Please make sure your order is correct before sending your initial payment.
- Once your initial payment has arrived on our end the build process will be ordered at the March Optical factory - Deon Optical Design Corp, in Japan. We cannot change the specs or the model once the order has been placed with DEON Optical so contact us immediately if there are changes needed.
- We will notify you when your scope ships from Japan and again when it arrives at US Customs in Los Angeles.
- Once shipped to you, the tracking will be sent by email and posted on the order history. The selling price includes UPS Ground shipping with full insurance and a signature required at delivery. There are other shipping options available for an additional fee, just ask.
No Returns or Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges on March Optics products. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. You will need to send your scope to Japan for all warranty service. Contact us for more information. Once shipped to you, canceled / refused shipments on all orders will have the actual return shipping and re-shipping fees added to the total order amount which must be paid before we will re-ship your order. On average those fees will run at least an additional $120.
If for some reason you no longer want your scope once it has arrived at our location, we will do our best to sell it for you. There will be a minimum $200 sales commission to market your scope for you. As noted already above, orders cannot be canceled once the payment has been received and the payment is non-refundable.
LongRangeSupply.com does not warrant March or any other products we sell either directly or implied. All warranty claims for March products must be directed to Deon Optical Corp. The customer is responsible for paying any shipping fees to send the item in for warranty service, though DEON Optical will, at their option after inspecting the scope, pay the shipping both ways if the scope is determined to be defective within the first 30 days of receipt.
The written March Scope Warranty can be found on the following link:
Your shopping cart is empty!