.►►► NOTICE: READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING a March Scope ◄◄◄.
March Scope Ordering Information
Current Delivery window for newly placed March Scope Orders (Updated March 24, 2021)
- The time frame from when you order your scope and when you receive it may run 10+ weeks . Due to the high demand at this time an exact turn around time cannot be given.
- NOTE: We are closed on Sundays. We will send the payment information document for orders placed on Sunday, and will answer emails, texts and voice messages that were sent to us on Sunday on the following Monday morning.
Proposition 65 Warning
By ordering a March product on this website, you are stating that you understand and agree to all of the following terms and conditions:
MARCH SCOPE WILL BE BUILT TO YOUR SPECS - (Unless otherwise
on the item page for in stock items.)
The build process will not begin until the full payment has been received by us.
Your payment in full must arrive within 7 days of your original order date to keep your order in place. The build process for your new March scope order will be begin only when the full payment has been received by us. If payment does not reach us within the required 7 days, your order and scope build will be put on hold.
Note: Unfortunately, due to some individuals not following through on their final payments we no longer offer a half down / half when ready to shop option. Sorry for any inconvenience.
The only payment methods we accept are US Postal Service Money Orders or a Wire Transfer. No exceptions. We do not accept ANY OTHER forms of payment. Detailed payment instructions for both methods will follow in a separate email once your order has been placed.
Once your order has been placed on the website the procedure is as follows:
- You will be sent an email giving detailed payment instructions. You may choose either payment method listed or a combination of the two.
- There is no fee on our end for a Wire Transfer. Your bank will likely charge you a fee. Credit Unions tend to have the lowest Wire Transfer Fees. You will probably need to go in to your bank to initiate a wire transfer unless you have the process already set up with them so you can do it over the phone or online. See the Payment Options & Other Terms page for more information.
- Send the full payment amount, arriving within 7 days to start the build process. If there is going to be a delay, please let us know.
- Payments are non-refundable. Once the initial payment has been received by us and the build order submitted, your order cannot be canceled or changed for any reason. Please make sure your order is correct before sending your initial payment.
- Once your initial payment has arrived on our end the build process will be ordered at the March Optical factory - Deon Optical Design Corp, in Japan. We cannot change the specs or the model once the order has been placed with DEON Optical so contact us immediately if there are changes needed.
- We will notify you when your scope ships from Japan and again when it arrives at US Customs in Los Angeles.
- Once shipped to you, the tracking will be sent by email and posted on the order history. The selling price includes UPS Ground shipping with full insurance and a signature required at delivery. There are other shipping options available for an additional fee, just ask.
No Returns or Exchanges
We do not accept returns or exchanges on March Optics products. March scopes have an extremely low failure rate so the need for a return is very rare. You will need to send your scope to Japan for all warranty service. Contact us for more information. Once shipped to you, canceled / refused shipments on all orders will have the actual return shipping and re-shipping fees added to the total order amount which must be paid before we will re-ship your order. On average those fees will run at least an additional $120.
If for some reason you no longer want your scope once it has arrived at our location, we will do our best to sell it for you. There will be a minimum $200 sales commission to market your scope for you. As noted already above, orders cannot be canceled once the payment has been received and the payment is non-refundable.
LongRangeSupply.com does not warrant March or any other products we sell either directly or implied. All warranty claims for March products must be directed to Deon Optical Corp. The customer is responsible for paying any shipping fees to send the item in for warranty service, though DEON Optical will, at their option after inspecting the scope, pay the shipping both ways if the scope is determined to be defective within the first 30 days of receipt.
The written March Scope Warranty can be found on the following link:
ATTENTION! - THERE HAVE BEEN POTENTIALLY SERIOUS ISSUES WITH SOME UPS DELIVERIES DUE TO CURRENT UPS COVID-19 POLICIES
Be aware that because of their COVID guidelines, UPS (as well as FedEx) is allowing their drivers to ignore signature requirements. This has resulted in a significant increase in stolen packages by Porch Pirates. What that means is that with or without a signature requirement, the driver can simply drop it on your porch, toss it over the fence, leave it in front of your garage, with a strangers address nearby without knocking on your door. UPS stated on the phone that the driver leaving it somewhere without knocking has no bearing on insurance claims for lost packages (I hope that is true), but we want to do all we can to avoid a lost package as it will take 2 to 3 months to replace and involves quite a bit of work to resolve it.
Because of this chance of it being left without your knowing about, should you choose to have it delivered to your address, it is important that someone will be there watching and listening for the driver on the day of delivery. You should re-check the tracking every day when the time is close, to make sure of the delivery day rather than relying on the original estimate. We set up email alerts when we ship, so you should be getting status updates by email. Setting up text alerts at www.ups.com using your tracking number can also be helpful as it is instantly sent to your phone. If you see a "delivered" text but you did not hear the truck, the doorbell or a knock, you can then head outside quickly to try to find the package. Call UPS immediately if the notice says it was delivered but you can't find it. Tell them the value as well. They usually respond faster to high dollar shipment errors. You should also contact me so I can notify them as well since all claims must be initiated by the shipper. The tracking will show "Out for Delivery" in the / Shipment Progress menu for most shipments on the day the driver will be coming by, so you can be ready.
Below are some options to help prevent your package from being delivered to the wrong address and / or being dropped off without a knock on the door. I would highly recommend the first option, particularly if you are in a larger population area.
Your shopping cart is empty!