Tactical Model (Illuminated)
The 56mm objective and the 34 mm tube offer high resolution with excellent reliability and ruggedness.
・10X Zoom in SFP
・Highest magnification in the world as of today
・34mm diameter body
・56mm objective lens
・Focus from 10 yard to infinity
・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
・Argon gas filled for internal stability
1/8 MOA Clicks with Zero Set
- One turn of both adjustment dials is 10MOA and one click is 1/8MOA .
- Elevation has a total adjustment range of 60MOA.
- Windage has a total adjustment range of 40MOA.
- 1/8MOA Clicks
- Oversized dials for elevation, windage, and side focus for easy adjustment.
- The elevation dial has a 0-set function
** NOTICE: The silver finish on the included sun shade may not precisely match the silver finish on the scope body. No warranty claims, returns or exchanges on Silver Shades for color matching discrepancies.
Selecting an Illumination Module
- There are 3 illumination module options to choose from - Standard Six Level, Ultra Low Power 4 level or one of each.
- The Six Level Illumination Module has six intensity steps. This module is useful for precision shooting in low light or night conditions with standard illuminated reticles. The highest illumination setting on a standard illumination level reticles is not easily visible in daylight.
- Rotating the knurled dial doubles the intensity with each increasing level. The rubber push switch turns illumination on or off while maintaining the user-selected intensity level. After one hour, illumination will automatically shut off to save battery life.
- With the higher brightness level of the Daylight Visible Illumination reticles such as those found in the dual focal plane models, the highest settings on the Six Level Module are visible in most daylight conditions. The lower settings on Six Level with daylight visible illumination reticles will work for most low light to night conditions. The Six Level module with Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination and Thermal Imaging devices used in front of the scope objective will produce readily visible illumination for varied ambient light settings. However, if the device is behind the eyepiece, the illumination will be too bright for most situations, so choose the Ultra Low Power module instead.
- The Ultra Low Power Illumination Module provides a very dark 4 level illumination that is virtually invisible to the naked eye. Use this module if you plan to attach a Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination or Thermal Imaging device on the eyepiece at the rear of the scope.
- The Ultra Low Power illumination module will allow the user to set the brightness to a level that will work properly with Night Vision / Thermal Vision and infrared Light devices for most lighting situations, without the reticle illumination being too bright.
- Adding an infrared illuminator for hunting can provide extra illumination without spooking the intended target when using a Night Vision, or Infrared / thermal devices whether mounted in front of or behind the scope.
- *Note: All March illumination modules are interchangeable with illuminated March scope models.
8-80x56mm - Illuminated MTR Reticles - 1/8 MOA Clicks Tactical Knobs with Zero Set - SILVER FINISH - March X D80V56STI
- Brands March Scopes by Deon Optical
- Product Code: D80V56STI March-X High Master 34mm
- Availability: Built To Order Payment Required