Includes a FREE Audere March Unimount! $340 retail value
IN STOCK for immediate shipment within 1 business day of receipt of payment.
1-10x24mm Shorty - D10SV24FDIML DR-TR1 Reticle Dual Focal
Tactical Model with FREE Audere / March Unimount
March-F 1-10x24 Shorty
・10X Zoom in FFP
・30mm diameter body
・24mm objective lens
・Focus from 10 yard to infinity
・Dual reticle (best of both FFP and SFP reticles)
・Daylight bright fiber dot illumination
・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
・Argon gas filled for internal stability
・Fast focus eyepiece
At Deon, we are very proud of our technical expertise that allowed us to design and create a scope with a 10X zoom range and a dual reticle. The technical and assembly challenges with respect to dual reticles are extreme and we are pushing the limits of the state of the art in reticle design. The tolerances required in assembly of the DR-1 are such that very few are able to do it, especially with a 10X zoom ratio. Any deviation from these extremely tight tolerances will be visible in the 10X zoom range. The assembly of this scope, like all our other offerings, is meticulous. This is want we are known for: superb assembly of extremely strong fine works of art.
"The Newest March Dual Reticle- Best of both reticles"
The newest March Dual Reticle has advantages of both SFP and FFP reticle. It has the convenience of the FFP reticle scale which magnifies and reduces according to the magnification and the usability of the SFP reticle with the constant thickness (to the eye not the scale value) of the line as the magnification changes. Placing the daylight bright fiber dot illumination to the Second Focal plane reticle ensures that the illuminated dot is usable across the entire magnification range; from a dot sight at low magnifications to a precise illuminated dot for long range precision shooting at higher magnifications with the use of the scale.
Please check these videos to see how bright the fiber dot is:
"True 1x and 10-fold zoom ratio scope"
This 1-10x24 Shorty scope can be used just like a dot-sight with both eyes open for point blank range
since it’s a true 1x scope. With its 10-fold zoom ratio, it can also be used for long range precision shooting.
"Ultra compact & light - same as a 500ml water bottle"
The size and the weight are about the same as a 500ml plastic bottle. The length is 214mm(≒8.4inch), the weight is 505g(≒17.8oz). This ultra compact scope is suitable for tactical shooting and hunting.
0.1 MIL Clicks
1 click adjustment : 0.1MIL (1cm @100m)
10 MIL turret revolution (100cm @100m)
0-set on Elevation turret
*6-level illumination module is a standard specification for this model.
Selecting an Illumination Module
- There are 3 illumination module options to choose from - Standard Six Level, Ultra Low Power 4 level or one of each.
- The Six Level Illumination Module has six intensity steps. This module is useful for precision shooting in low light or night conditions with standard illuminated reticles. The highest illumination setting on a standard illumination level reticles is not easily visible in daylight.
- Rotating the knurled dial doubles the intensity with each increasing level. The rubber push switch turns illumination on or off while maintaining the user-selected intensity level. After one hour, illumination will automatically shut off to save battery life.
- With the higher brightness level of the Daylight Visible Illumination reticles such as those found in the dual focal plane models, the highest settings on the Six Level Module are visible in most daylight conditions. The lower settings on Six Level with daylight visible illumination reticles will work for most low light to night conditions. The Six Level module with Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination and Thermal Imaging devices used in front of the scope objective will produce readily visible illumination for varied ambient light settings. However, if the device is behind the eyepiece, the illumination will be too bright for most situations, so choose the Ultra Low Power module instead.
- The Ultra Low Power Illumination Module provides a very dark 4 level illumination that is virtually invisible to the naked eye. Use this module if you plan to attach a Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination or Thermal Imaging device on the eyepiece at the rear of the scope.
- The Ultra Low Power illumination module will allow the user to set the brightness to a level that will work properly with Night Vision / Thermal Vision and infrared Light devices for most lighting situations, without the reticle illumination being too bright.
- Adding an infrared illuminator for hunting can provide extra illumination without spooking the intended target when using a Night Vision, or Infrared / thermal devices whether mounted in front of or behind the scope.
- *Note: All March illumination modules are interchangeable with illuminated March scope models.
IN STOCK + Free March Unimount 1-10x24mm Shorty DR-TR1 Reticle - illuminated Dual Focal Plane Reticle - Tactical Knobs - 0.1 Mil Clicks - March F D10SV24FDIML
- Brands March Scopes by Deon Optical
- Product Code: D10SV24FDIML DR-TR1 IN STOCK March-F Compact 30mm ^
- Availability: In Stock