IN STOCK for immediate shipment within 1 business day of receipt of payment.
4.5-28x52mm - D28HV52WFIML with FML-TR1 illuminated reticle
Tactical Model (Illuminated)
March-FX "Wide Angle" 4.5-28x52mm Riflescope
This scope was developed with practical precision shooting competitors in mind, but ease of use and compact configuration make it equally at home on nearly any shooting platform. The short length (318mm; 12.5”) and light weight (845g; 29.8oz) of the March-FX 4.5x-28x52mm is exceptional.
・6.2X Zoom in FFP
・34mm diameter body
・52mm objective lens
・Wide Angle eyepiece : 25 degrees
・Temperature Anti-Drift Lens System
・High Master lens system (Super ED lenses)
・Side focus 10 yard - infinity
・Scope body fully machined from aluminum ingot
・All Japanese metal parts with no plastic part except for minimum essentials such as an insulator
・Argon gas filled for internal stability
・Fast focus eyepiece
・6 level illumination module
"Temperature Anti-Drift Lens System"
In the latest optical systems, a new lens material has been developed to accommodate changes in environmental temperature by altering the refractive index of the lenses. This new lens material has been adopted to create a more stable lens system that naturally adapts to changes in temperature to maintain focus and clarity over a wide range of conditions.
"Wide Angle Eyepiece"
25 Degree Wide Angle Eyepiece will enhance FOV throughout the 6.2 magnification range. Compared with our standard scopes with 20 degree, this is wider by 25%.
"Super ED lenses"
By incorporating Super ED lenses (High Master lens system), we are able to reduce the chromatic aberration.
"Fast focus eyepiece"
The diopter adjustment mechanism has been improved so you can adjust the eyepiece to your eye faster than ever before.
0.1 MIL Clicks
1 Click Adjustment : 0.1MIL (1cm @100m)
10 MIL turret revolution (100cm @100m)
0-set on Elevation turret
Elevation dial is a tactical type.
Windage dial is a normal(capped) type.
*6-level illumination module is a standard specification for this model.
Selecting an Illumination Module
- There are 3 illumination module options to choose from - Standard Six Level, Ultra Low Power 4 level or one of each.
- The Six Level Illumination Module has six intensity steps. This module is useful for precision shooting in low light or night conditions with standard illuminated reticles. The highest illumination setting on a standard illumination level reticles is not easily visible in daylight.
- Rotating the knurled dial doubles the intensity with each increasing level. The rubber push switch turns illumination on or off while maintaining the user-selected intensity level. After one hour, illumination will automatically shut off to save battery life.
- With the higher brightness level of the Daylight Visible Illumination reticles such as those found in the dual focal plane models, the highest settings on the Six Level Module are visible in most daylight conditions. The lower settings on Six Level with daylight visible illumination reticles will work for most low light to night conditions. The Six Level module with Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination and Thermal Imaging devices used in front of the scope objective will produce readily visible illumination for varied ambient light settings. However, if the device is behind the eyepiece, the illumination will be too bright for most situations, so choose the Ultra Low Power module instead.
- The Ultra Low Power Illumination Module provides a very dark 4 level illumination that is virtually invisible to the naked eye. Use this module if you plan to attach a Night Vision, Infrared Light Illumination or Thermal Imaging device on the eyepiece at the rear of the scope.
- The Ultra Low Power illumination module will allow the user to set the brightness to a level that will work properly with Night Vision / Thermal Vision and infrared Light devices for most lighting situations, without the reticle illumination being too bright.
- Adding an infrared illuminator for hunting can provide extra illumination without spooking the intended target when using a Night Vision, or Infrared / thermal devices whether mounted in front of or behind the scope.
- *Note: All March illumination modules are interchangeable with illuminated March scope models.
4.5-28x52mm IN STOCK ! FML-TR1 ILLUMINATED Reticle Super ED Glass - Wide Angle - Exposed Tactical Knobs March F D28HV52WFIML
- Brands March Scopes by Deon Optical
- Product Code: D28HV52WFIML FML-TR1 March-FX High Master Wide Angle 34mm ^
- Availability: In Stock